Visit my WEBSITE here

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Warning: Virgin Blogger alert!

Hello World! 

This is my first blog, so please bear with me while I learn all this funky new stuff...

Why am I here? Well, at the request of several friends, really. I do a fair bit of travelling, and take a lot of photos while I'm there, and usually post them to my website when I get home. However, several pals have intimated that I really should get a wider coverage, and suggested this 'ere blogging malarky as a suitable vehicle for personally taking over the world wide web. 

So here I am. We shall see how successful it is in time.

I have to say - it probably won't stay strictly a travel/photography blog. I have a tendency to offer my opinions on all sorts of topics, and occasionally feel the irresistible urge to have a damn good RANT. Twitter and Facebook have been a good outlet for these outbursts, from time to time - but sometimes one just needs more than 140 characters to fully and satisfyingly vent ones spleen... So be prepared! 

As far as photography goes, I am a Nikon equipped travel, wildlife and underwater photographer. I occasionally experiment with other genres, with varying success.

If you want to see some of my work, and can't wait till I learn how to post some shots on here, then shoot on over to www.tonysullivanphotography.co.uk and have a rummage around. I have to say, the site is getting a little dated, and the slideshows in particular don't seem to work as well as they once did. It really needs a complete rewrite, and I will get around to that eventually. But it will give you a flavour of what I am all about.

I am also a bit of an apprentice geek, on the quiet. And an unapologetic Mac fan boy. So you may find me posting opinions/advice on all manner of shiny new toys that may appear in my life (or yours) from time to time. Feel free to disagree with me - variety is the spice of life ;-P

So here begins a new chapter in my online life...

I'm looking forward to it. Design

1 comment:

  1. Why is the clock wrong? Can't google afford a Timex?

    ReplyDelete